Occupational Health Nursing
Our Occupational Health Nursing services offer a reliable, efficient and effective solution for workplace health issues. From a single, pre-employment health screening assessment to regular health tests for all your existing employees, we can ensure that your staff are 100% safe to carry out their jobs. As an employer, our Occupational Health Nursing services can help you to:
meet your legal responsibilities – depending on your industry, you may be required by law to check that employees are safe and suitable to work. Assessing your employees’ health can also help you to meet your responsibilities for providing appropriate adjustments for workers with health issues.
- Ensure your people are working efficiently and effectively – identifying health problems and implementing control measures can improve the overall efficiency of your team.
- Streamline your recruitment process – you may be required by law to ensure your employees are safe to work for you. Or, you may decide that pre-employment testing is simply a good investment for the long-term of your business. Our efficient testing services can help you make recruitment decisions more quickly.
- Alert you to any health issues that require action – from a team member with failing eyesight to an employee taking illegal substances, we can help you to pick up on problems that could cause serious safety issues in your business.
- Ensure your team is safe and fit for work – whatever your industry sector, we offer a range of tests that can benefit you.
Types of Health Assessment
We offer a range of health assessment services, which can be carried out either on your premises or at one of our clinics. Depending on the needs of your business our professional, fully qualified nurses can offer:
- Audio (hearing) tests
- Eyesight tests
- Lung function
- Blood and urine sample testing
- Random blood testing
- New/pre-employment assessment and testing
- Sickness absence assessments
- Health surveillance and more
For more information on our Occupational Health Nursing services or to discuss your needs, please contact us.