Occupational Health – Physiotherapy Services
Our occupational health service includes on and off site physiotherapy services. Our occupational health physiotherapists can benefit any business or organisation, helping to reduce staff sickness, speed up a successful return to work and improve productivity. Your specialist occupational physiotherapist will be able to help your staff with work focused assessment and report provision, work hardening programmes, capacity assessments and more.
Occupational Physiotherapy Services
Our occupational physiotherapy services can be carried out at your premises or at one of clinics. We aim to provide a caring, efficient and effective service that promotes health, well being and productivity. We can offer:
- workplace assessments – our specialists will assess risks within the working environment. They will identify dangers and recommend safety procedures in a written report.
- pre-work fitness testing – our occupational health physiotherapists, occupational therapists and occupational health nurses and occupational health physicians can carry out a range of fitness tests on your potential employees. These could include physical testing, eye tests, blood tests, urine tests or blood pressure tests.
- work hardening programmes – your occupational physiotherapist will help to get sick or injured employees back to work. This involves reconditioning them both physically and mentally through safe and controlled functional rehabilitation programmes.
- display screen assessments – these assessments ensure that staff using screens and keyboards are comfortable and safe. A series of ergonomic checks are made, making sure that each individual’s equipment is positioned correctly for them. A full report is provided about the assessment with any recommendations.
- capacity assessments – these assessments check an individuals’ capacity for carrying out specific work tasks. Tests can include an examination of fitness, stamina, dexterity and mobility.
- work fit programmes – these ‘return to work’ programmes are designed for employees on long-term sick leave. The programmes help them to prepare both physically and mentally for returning to work.
- occupational health report writing – after any occupational healthcare assessment, your occupational physiotherapist, occupational therapist, nurse or risk assessor will produce a written report. The advice and recommendations for treatments and preventative measures will help you to boost productivity, reduce sickness and comply with legal requirements.
To find out more about our occupational physiotherapy services, please contact us at Contact Central Physio