Central Physio – For Nottingham and Derby
Central Physio is easy to access from Nottingham or Derby. And whatever your condition, we aim to bring you the very best in treatment and rehabilitation techniques. From our highly trained and experienced chartered physiotherapists to our clean, modern and well equipped treatment rooms – you can be sure you’ll receive the best possible care.
We offer a broad range of physio treatments – all brought to you by our specialist musculoskeletal, neurological, occupational and women’s health specialist physiotherapists. From specialist physiotherapy video home exercises to massage and traction, our treatments can help take away your pain, rebuild your strength and improve your mobility. Our NHS and private physiotherapy treatments include:
- joint mobilisation and manipulation
- soft tissue mobilisation
- prescribed specialist exercise
- taping and strapping
- muscle energy techniques
- core stability work and pilates
- biofeedback or electrotherapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) techniques
- remedial and sports massage
- postural advice
- trigger point release techniques
- steroid injections
- diagnostic ultrasound
- home visits for the less mobile
NHS & Private Physiotherapy – Can We Help You?
We offer NHS and private physiotherapy appointments, so you can come to us with or without a GP referral. We also work for businesses, offering occupational physiotherapy services.
Physiotherapy can help all kinds of people with all kinds of problems. You can find out more about how we can help you on our conditions pages. Many of our patients come to us for physio treatment because they:
- are suffering from an accident-related or sports injury
- have been diagnosed with a neurological condition, e.g. stroke and MS
- have musculoskeletal problems like arthritis or frozen shoulder
- suffer from general pain in areas like the neck, back or knee
- have recently had or are about to have surgery
- have general mobility problems
- have postural problems
- have a work related injury
- are suffering with women’s stress incontinence (we have a specialist Women’s Health Physio Service)
What Else Does Central Physio Do?
Central Physio work for private and NHS patients. We also treat workers whose employers use our Occupational Health services. As experts in our field, we are members of ACPOHE and MLACP.This means we can assess and advise on both work place environments and write medico legal reports for legal cases. We also offer steroid injection services and diagnostic ultrasound scanning services as well as specific exercise classes.
To find out more, or to book an appointment, please contact us.