Physiotherapy – Discover free movement
Central Physio has been the trusted choice for effective treatment and rehabilitation since 1983.
Our expert National Award Winning Chartered Physiotherapists belong to a range of professional bodies, dedicated to ensuring excellence in treatment and care. These include CSP, HCPC, Physiofirst, AACP, MLACP and ACPOHE.
How we can help you
Our care includes expert examinations and the effective treatment of a whole range of conditions. Often working closely with GPs and hospital specialists, our physiotherapists will treat your condition and help you to prevent it from coming back.
Our comprehensive range of treatments includes manipulation and mobilization techniques, acupuncture, sports injury rehab, Occupational Health, ergonomic, back to work and functional rehabilitation services, shockwave therapy and electrotherapies, such as Therapeutic Ultrasound, Interferential and Laser.
We also offer diagnostic ultrasound scanning and guided steroid injections services. To keep pain-free, we offer tailored advice using an online video exercise prescription service. Home visits are also available. View our clinic locations
Our specialists can help with:
- Musculoskeletal problems like neck and back pain, sports injuries and arthritis
- Occupational Health Musculoskeletal on and off site assessment and treatment services
- Neurological disorders like stroke, head injuries and Multiple Sclerosis
- Specialist Hand Services
- Specialist Respiratory Services
- Mobility disorders and elderly care
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
- Guided Steroid Injection Therapy
- Stress incontinence and women’s health (female physiotherapist service)
- Real time Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Ultrasound scanning service
- Ergonomic and workplace assessments
- Fitness testing and functional restoration
- Medicolegal assessments, reports and treatment
- Shockwave Therapy
What to expect
There is nothing to worry about when you come for your first appointment. We will talk to you and take a full history of your condition. We’ll also carry out a detailed examination and explain our findings, before suggesting the best course of treatment. Initial appointments take around 30 minutes. You may need to undress to your underwear and bringing shorts and a vest is advisable.
To book an appointment Freephone from landlines & mobiles on 0800 6444 201