Occupational Health Service For Nottingham, Derby & The Midlands
Our occupational health service is professional, efficient and reliable. We offer a comprehensive range of occupational health services for Nottingham, Derby and the Midlands. We understand that every business is different, so we offer totally bespoke services packages covering all aspects of health and safety at work. We’re able to help all kinds of organisations, from multi-national corporations to small businesses, schools, offices, industrial clients, public sector clients and charities. Simply contact us to see how we can help you.
Central Occupational Health Services
Our complete range of occupational health services means you can rely on Central Occupational Health for all your case management, training, treatment and assessment needs. Bringing you the very best in professional occupational health, our expert physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, trainers and occupational health experts can offer, on and off site services ;
- – providing employed and unemployed medical assessments, medicolegal reporting, long and short term sickness absense medical reporting.
- – providing pre-employment, ongoing and post employement assessment and testing.
- occupational health and safety assessments – including display screen assessments, workplace and ergonomic assessments, functional capacity assessments, fire risk and Coshh assessments.
- staff training courses – including fire safety courses, fire marshal courses, a range of first aid courses, asbestos training and health and safety at work courses.
- occupational physiotherapy assessments and treatments – including full case management. This can include on or off site musculoskeletal physiotherapy or osteopathy assessments and treatments. You will have access our many fully qualified practitioners and clinics throughout the midlands and the UK.
- occupational therapy – including the design of workplace adaptations, mobility aids and full ‘return to work’ programmes. You will be able to access our many fully qualified practitioners up and down the UK.
- occupational health rehabilitation programmes – such as ‘work hardening’, ‘work fit’ or back to work programmes.
- podiatry and biomechanical services – including assessments, treatments and prescription orthotics by our many qualified and dynamic practitioners.
- full case management – from telephone triage and initial assessment to the full case management of individuals.
Health And Safety At Work Services – The Benefits
Your organisation can choose from a comprehensive range of health and safety at work services. Depending on your business needs, our experts can design bespoke packages that include services such as treatments, training courses and assessments to ensure you:
- fully comply with your legal duties
- reduce staff sickness and therefore improve profitability
- attract, employ and retain high quality candidates
- help absent workers return to work more quickly, saving you money
- access sound and up-to-date advice and training
- access reliable and effective, efficient care and case management that saves your valuable time and money
Whether you’re looking to secure a long-term occupational health contract or a simply a one-off service, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.