More Than Just Occupational Health Services
At Central Occupational Health, we’ve been offering award winning services to individuals and businesses throughout the East Midlands and beyond for many years. During that time, we’ve grown into a thriving healthcare provider also offering physiotherapy, osteopathy, podiatry, GP, injection, investigation and diagnostic services and more. And throughout this time, we’ve never lost sight of our commitment to quality, care and clinical excellence. Some clients know us as their NHS physiotherapists/ treatment provider, and some know us as their private treatment providers – but we guarantee to offer the same high standard of treatment to all.
Central Health Services and Treatments
We can help with all kinds of musculoskeletal, neurological, joint and foot conditions. We offer a full assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan for all our patients. Our services include:
- onsite and off site services
- back to work assessment and treatment
- sickness absence
- pre-employment assessments
- musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- neurological physiotherapy
- podiatry (chiropody) including biomechanical assessments and orthotics
- occupational therapy
- independent GP and occupational health physician services
- injection therapy
- investigation and diagnostic services
- occupational health
- sports massage
The Central Health Promise
We promise to bring you the highest quality of care, because we recognise that effective treatment can change people’s lives. Freedom from pain can prevent or decrease time off work, as well as giving you your confidence, independence and social life back. We ensure you get back to health as quickly as possible using:
- professional, expert staff (all with CRB checks)
- the latest equipment
- a whole-body ‘biomechanical’ approach
- a wide range of available treatments
- measured clinical outcomes
- a clean, comfortable and relaxed environment
- bespoke video exercise programmes
We believe our treatments offer excellent value for money and we’re proud of the level of service we provide. We offer a completely interdisciplinary approach across a range of treatment types – so we can create totally bespoke treatment plans that match your needs.
Occupational Health Consultancy and Professional Services
Our professional services include a medico-legal service and an occupational health consultancy for businesses. We work with the NHS, other health professionals, insurers, medico-legal professionals and all kinds of businesses.
Being recognised by all the major insurance companies, GPs and consultants says more about our knowledge and quality of care than we can. So, to find out more or to book an appointment, please contact us.